יום רביעי, 9 במאי 2012

The notebook of questions and insights


I prepared a new notebook, a small one that I will take with me everywhere I go.
In this notebook I will sometimes write as a curious young guy and sometimes as a clever grownup person. When I'll do whatever I'll do, and suddenly I will have a question - then the curious young guy will take the notebook out and write all his questions down, and when I'll have a insight – then the clever grownup person will take the notebook out and write all of his ideas and
insight. 
This way when I'll found myself just sitting there without really doing anything, I will take this notebook out. I will read the questions and insights that I had written there. I'll try to find the answers for the questions with all means necessary. The insights I'll read, sometimes I'll just think about them, some of the times I'll try to understand how to apply those insights and in the other times I'll see that I written something that I thought was smart but it wasn’t. No big deal that also happens some times.

2 תגובות:

יעל שי גילי וליאת אמר/ה...

I find this to be a great idea.
A little tip - try also to write a question as a curious grown up person and not only as a young guy and when you'll have an insight try to have it from the young man or even better the little child's heart and mind.
enjoy
yael

yehoo ezrahi אמר/ה...

I'll defenetly do that also. grown up could also be curious and the child is some times the best Guru.
Thank you
Yehoo

הוסף רשומת תגובה

 
;